Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Bajrang Baan - Meaning,Concept and Disadvantages.

"Jai Shri Ram"
Bajrang Baan:

I have seen and met many people who say that we chant "Bajrang Baan " and also i have got many cases where people say the even after reading the "Bajrang Ban" we are not getting the long term results and peace of mind.Many even say that if its a God's Mantra then why it doesn't gives us satisfaction? Why we are bounded by so many problems ? Just to make every one aware about the true meaning of Bajrang Baan its true meaning and details today i am writing this post.Hope this post will benefit you in some ways.

Meaning of Bajrang Baan :
"Bajrang Baan " is a combination of three words i.e. "Vajra + Ang+Baan" which means :

A)Vajra:-The Fighting instrument of Lord Indra which never fails and is very powerful.
B)Ang:- It is referred to the part of Body.
C)Baan:-Arrow.

So, from the meaning of words we can easily understand that it means Mantra's which go as fast as Arrow and achieves the desired aim and will not be deviated from the path and gives you the surety of hitting the aim.

"Concept of Bajrang Baan":-

"Bajrang Baan" is considered as a powerful Satwik Mantra but most of the people are unaware about the fact the it is a "Tantrik Mantra".Any Mantra in which any God is bounded by giving them the swear of their Master or Lord becomes a "Tantrik Mantra".Most of the people chant the Mantra's but never try to understand their meaning and this results in problems because every Mantra has got some rules.Thus it is very important to understand that whatever the Mantra's we are chanting are whether "Satwik Mantra" or "Tantrik Mantra".

"Bajrang Baan" is one of the most harmful and dangerous mantra in Indian Mythology.As every one knows that "Lord Hanuman" dedicated his complete life in worshiping "Lord Rama" and he could do any thing for him.In Bajrang Baan , Lord Hanuman is given the Swear of Lord Rama.This Mantra clearly states that Lord Hanuman you will have to do my work otherwise the swear will be breaked.The Lines are "Inhe Maru tohe Saphat Ram Ki,Rakhu Naam Marjad Naam Ki".Hanuman Ji can never hear this even as this is like killing their own parents and no body would like to see them dead.

So whenever Bajrang Baan is read Lord Hanuman becomes more angry.As you have forced them by bounding them with the Swears results will come out but the results are not long lasting.Once your work will be done you will not be in a position to read it continuously because of anything,busyness or some other issues and the day you stopped it you will be in trouble.From that day problems will surround you.

It is always evident that if we are forced to do something we will not do it from hear and later on results into problems.If this is applicable with the human's then "Lord Hanuman" is God.

Please understand that if someone is going through the bad phase of life then he or she should not challenge the luck by chanting or reading such Mantra's.This can be proved better with an example like It is in your destiny that you will be in trouble for 1 year and during that period you read Bajrang Baan for 2 months.Those 2 months will be bit comfortable for you but that doesn't means that your 2 months will be deducted out of the year.Those 2 months of the comfort would be added in the year and this ways you will have to complete your trouble period of 12 months which later on becomes 14 months.

Disadvantages of Reading Bajrang Baan:

A)Bajrang Baan gets the work done but later on creates big issues.
B)A Person becomes confuses and senseless.
C)A Person becomes irritating and likes to stay alone.
D)All the work after few days gets reversed .
E)Business or Job Loss.
F)A Person becomes mentally unstable.
G)Highly demotivated.
H)Right Decision making power ends.


Solution:If somebody read it by mistake:

To every problem there is a solution and God's always give a change to rectify our mistakes.So all those who are reading it are suggested to avoid it with immediate effect and worhship Lord Hanuman and apologize for the mistake you did.Offer him "Gud" and "Chane" and say that "Lord please forgive us for the sin that we did,we were not aware that reading "Bajrang Baan" hurts and pains you.I was unaware of the fact and thus did it.Now when i got to know about it i will never read it again.Please shower your blessings on me and give me the strength to pass the bad phase of my life"You just need to pray this and just see the difference.Once you will stop reading it you would be more comfortable and relaxed.


Where the Mistake is Done:

I would not blame any person for reading it because whatever is written or told to us we believe in that.In most of the books like Hanuman Chalisa or Hanuman Asthak you will find Bajrang Baan and thus in the flow you read that too wherein it should not be read.Girls and Ladies should not even read "Sundar Kand " and "Bajrang Baan".It is banned for them.

I would just suggest everyone to avoid reading it and also please tell as many as people you can about not reading Bajrang Baan.More you would communicate this more you will be happy as you are providing comfort to God and also saving the human being from doing a Sin.

Instead of reading Bajrang Baan if somebody will chant "Siya Ram" 5 times than that would be more effective than any other Mantra as Lord Hanuman is behind "Raam Naam" and if you are taking the name of "Raam" then Lord Hanuman would be happy without any efforts.

Jai Shri Ram.



Share/Bookmark

50 comments:

  1. nice post... but had no idea about this mantra....Can you please share any source of information?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice..i read thismantra for 2 days and then came across this post...I ll never read it again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dont agree at all. its a powerful mantra and i have only benefitted from the mantra. lord hanuman loves me and will never ever do anything to hurt me. ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanx..I read this month for 4 years..n when I left it..u wnt even believe what happen..my boyfriend had serious accident and I have lost him forever..now I understand the reason.. Please lord forgive me..I gave swear to hangman ji for his ram mother and Sita and look he cursed me after I stopped reading it..he took my love of life far off him..I really loved him..we were going to get married bt he is gone..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. It is true, I know someone who use the Bajarang Ban and that person die..yes die 5 months later. Not safe using it unless it is in a time of need.

      Delete
  6. thanks for information.
    i am chating this mantra from last 2 month.now i will stop it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is rubbish....The lines in Bajrang ban 'Inhe maro tohe sapath ram ki, rakhu nath maryada naam ki'..So if you have full faith and devotion , hanumanji will fulfill allyour needsna dwill solve all your problems no matter how big they are.Hnaumanji is my best friend and im a live example that if you trust him, he can make impossible as possible for you..

    ReplyDelete
  8. any good experience after chating bajrang baan.
    pls share here

    ReplyDelete
  9. This explanation is certainly not true..No God can harm his devotees ever- no matter its a Satwik Mantra or a Tantrik Mantra that we chant..But ya, if u start chanting it once then you should continue that and never stop that. All comes true with immense faith in oneself and on Almighty..
    Actually this Mantra is so powerful that you can achieve the unacheivables in life and your troubles will be slightly less than what you are destined to go through..
    Jai Hanumaji!! Jai Shriram!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So what's the meaning of Tantrik?

      Delete
  10. i am reading it from last 7 years . what shd i do now ? shoul
    d i continue?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I felt the disadvantages, and i am going to stop chanting it. Thanks, may he bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing this with us, you have no idea how much it helped me. I have one question I really want something from hanumaan ji so what pooja or mantra i should chant? I am taking fast on tuesday but I am afraid to chant anything except hanumaan aarti and some shloka.I want to do this for my monther's good health so can you suggest me what should i do and what not to do?
    thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would suggest reading Sankat mochan bevause there u r not ordering but requesting lord hanuman ji to help you and to protect and help you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for your suggestion but I have one doubt as I am a married woman can I read Sankat Mochan?

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear Readers: If you have any questions then please put your mail Id also.

    ReplyDelete
  16. i agree with you.i used to chant bajrang baan daily but then i made a guru and he told me that it should not be chanted and i must stop it immediately.I did that and today i am quite happy.

    ReplyDelete
  17. somebody suggested me to read Bajrang baan and i did it for 3 months but my problems got worst.i stopped it and now things are positive for me ..thanks for sharing such a post..

    ReplyDelete
  18. Whoever posted this, what is the Authenticity, that we follow what you have posted? By reading this particular Mantra, how can YOU be so sure that Hanumanji will be more angry or hurt? I am sure, by reading yr post, 70% of people would have left reading this bajrang Baan. But, have anybody questioned you? Where are the answers, and what is it's authenticity?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know a person who die 5 months later reciting it, another one who lost all his business reciting it and one become mentally unstable after reciting it. I dare you to recite it. Please!

      Delete
  19. I am the same person asking abt authenticity, and very happy with your answer,and also glad that you have taken my point in true spirit. Being a layman, there are many doubts in spiritual activities, and its pros and cons. One always remembers GOD or follow a Guru, when he comes in distress, and gets failure. I am one of them, and seeking justice from GOD. I am leading a family, and have high hopes to groom them well, but I got a setback from a Boss, who hired me temporarily, used me, took all Business Contracts using me, and now I am shown the way out. Since 5 months, I got other financers, who showed promises but nothing is happening. There is nothing wrong in the economics, it is something only to do with my fate, my destiny, and so I started chanting Mantras, become Pious by praying everyday,etc. The fate is yet to be known. Thanks again to you....

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am reading Bajrang Baan everyday but I did not know the reading Bajrang Baan will harmful. But I want to know that if it is harmful why it is given in every book. Please clarify. And what is the method to read it?

    ReplyDelete
  21. @ Sunny: This is mentioned in every book only because people are not aware of it because as per our general understanding Mantra's never give negative effect but in case of Bajrang Baan effects are absolutely opposite !! As mentioned in my last comment also i am just providing you the information on some hard grounds and its readers discretion to take the necessary actions !!

    ReplyDelete
  22. i am chanting hanuan chalisha since from last 3 years.it has bennifited in many aspects of my life.i became pure vegeterian now.as i came to know it from some one that maintaining veg food grants more help from lord hanuman chalisha.please tell me is hanuman chalisha helps in getting everything whatever we sets for life...please reply..

    ReplyDelete
  23. @ Anonymous: Well, Hanuman Chalisa is no doubt a great tool to make Lord Happy but at the very same time it is also true that if You Chant Sundarkand daily once during sunset you will get quick and instant results.Now being Vegetarian or Non Vegetarian hardly matters yes on Tuesday and Saturday it should not be consumed and Alcohol should be stopped immediately if you are worshiping Lord Hanuman !!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you for the information. I would pass on this information to every body I come in contact.

    ReplyDelete
  25. awesome site and article !!!!!

    thanks for sharing knowledge

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wonderful Post..(also went through all 27 comments) Ignorance does not allow TRUTH to come out easily, Thank you.

    Going through tough time from couple of months....but that has made me come closer to SUPREME. In process sacrificing my EGO!

    God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Aapka hardik dhanyawad ki apne mera marg darshan kiya.Aaj wapas se bhagwan ki kripa mujh par anwarat ho gayi hai..Sab shukh shanti wapas aa gayi hai..Aapka sadaiv abhari.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I have been going thhru lots of problem in my married life past 18 years .I have been told that someone has done black magic on me . Past two moths I have been told to read bajrang ban daily which I did except on the days when I get my periods .I would after reading this article would like to know if it is ok to stop right away n seek forgiveness immediately ..
    Please answer as it would my mind at ease n help me

    ReplyDelete
  29. I read bajrang ban for past 2 months since a maharaja told me that a close friend did black magic on me . I set out to get the meaning of this mantra as per my instinct n this is what I have come across . So will stop immediately .please let me know if stopping it will effect my husband or my daughter as iam now very scared .. I will seek forgiveness of hanumanji n stop reading . Please please help

    ReplyDelete
  30. see the thing is hanumanji is not bounded by any swears as such you are thinking. nothing can bind hanumanji. because he is the destroyer of evil and he will protect the good for shri ram ji. the full line are - ''Bhoot, Pret, Pishaach Nishaachar, Agni Betaal Kaal Maari Mar.
    Inhe Maaru, Tohi Shapath Ram Ki, Rakhau Nath Marjaad Naam Ki.'' so hanumanji has an oath to kill all the evil. and there is no such thing as sundar kand and bajrang baan is banned for women. it has nothing like that at all and where is this written. is it mentioned in anywhere. its for the soul not just for the biological body which can be man or women. and dont just see these things just as a tool to get ur work done. its the praises for god, his glory, his devotees love for him, not just something to get ur interest out of it. u r not buying a product that has features like work gets reversed etc etc. hanumanji is 'antaryaami' he understands what u have in ur mind even better than u do. so its ur emotions which communicate with god not just words. he is the one who runs the kingdom of lord shri ram. his greatness can never be described. he has mercy on every one and protects who ever takes his refuge. so please dont see hanumanji just according to the limits of ur thinking and logic. he is way beyond all these things.

    ReplyDelete
  31. WARNING TO OTHERS..... do not stop reading the Bajrang Baan. ......The Writer of this webpage is in a complete "Dis-illusion" and have created doubts in the minds of others. WARNING TO OTHERS..... do not stop reading the Bajrang Baan. Whenever you take Hanumaanji's name or pray HIM, he will listen you. He is not some lower level Spirit who will give you any harm. This writer will get some negative points in life by "Mis-Directing" the Hanumaan Worshipers. I am a Hanumaan Bhakta for last 40 years. Read Bajrang Baan any time and in any situation you want to because..... "Sukh Me Sumiran Jo Karay To Dukh Kaahe Ko Hoye"... so all you people just read Bajrang Baan without any doubts or no doubt, doesnt matter. What an un-educated this webpage writer is, i can not believe.

    ReplyDelete
  32. It is very unfortunate that some misconceptions are being circulated. Please remember one thing... Bhagwan is made of positive divine energies and there is no question of negative energies coming to Him. Under these circumstances, there will never be any negative things happen to anybody. Rest assured about this fact. Like darkness can never visit the Sun. They cannot met. Like the same way, Hanuman ji is of Divine energy which is totally positive. Only good things happen. That's all.. Bless You.

    ReplyDelete
  33. bharat jee is absolutely true Bajrang baan is not to reading on daily life basis.one thing would like to ask that do reading hanuman chalisa 7 times is usefull or harmfull in daily life?

    ReplyDelete
  34. i dont beleive that bajrang baan can have any bad effect..

    ReplyDelete
  35. Reading Bajrang baan will not have any bad effect. Hanumanji will take away all ur sorrow and fullfill all your desire. Beleive him...read it with full devotaion..all ur desire/wishes will come true. ! Shree Ram !

    ReplyDelete
  36. i am really sorry hanumani for i didnt know what it meant and i read it. i didnt mean to bind u or hurt u.. please forgive me. please god. i am really sorry. i didnt know this at all. please god. help me i didnt wanna do this.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Jai Bajrang Bali! Very interesting reading indeed. Hanumanji is the ocean of gyan and guna and people worshipping him get positive results. Whosoever, worships Hanumanji, is saved from the malefic effects of Shani. Bajrang Baan begins with a request... nishchay prem prateeti te, vinay kare sanman... and at the end it says ..paath kare bajrang baan ki, hanumat raksha kare praan ki and all the evils fear from the one who recites this. So it is in no way be considered in a negative way. its recital is for positive purpose. However, I feel it is one of the most powerful Hanuman Mantra for quick effect and it provokes or invokes Hanumanji into doing favours and hence it should only be read after hanuman chalisa and sankat mochan hanumanashtak and only when you are going thru a very bad phase so that this phase passes of peacefully. I feel no god will dislike being called and prayed by his devotee anytime. He is omnipresent and omniscient. In fact the last four lines of the Bajran Baan itself encourages people to recite it. May be one should be more devoted rather than reciting it casually.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Bajrang Baan is great mantra and it is very useful to read daily with the concern of any astrologer. I m not satisfied with above lines. It really works .....I had tried it and it gives me confidence and it is a type of meditation with Shri Hanuman

    ReplyDelete
  39. thanks for shairing this with us my husband is chanting this mantra from last 1 mnth and now he is on werge of lossing his job.thankyou very much...

    ReplyDelete
  40. Thanx for that post coz I did it .......I used to read bajrang baan daily before 1 nd half year ...but now I stopped ....actualy now I m lit bit confused after your post and after reading all comments .......is that really true....I mean actualy I got one disadvantage like you written in disadvantage of bjrang baan. I must say I m suffering with all these problem in my life .....pls tell what should I need to do.......I m so scrared and confused do I believ that or not....pls reply soon

    ReplyDelete
  41. @ Davesh Singh : I don't reply to comments in open Forum !! Please mark a mail and then only i would be able to assist you further !!

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  42. dear friends, relax...let me clarify you on BAJRANG BAAN.people are confused by the line "inhe maru tohe shapath ram ki" .This line does not mean we are giving hanuman ji swear of shri ram to fulfil our wishes.the line relates to the swear that ram ji gave to hanuman at the end of ramayana to protect devotees from evils in kalyuga.hanuman ji loves u all..just have a pure heart.never fear from god if you are heart is pure...jai bajrangi
    rameshwer 7 minutes ago

    ReplyDelete
  43. भूत प्रेत पिशाच निशाचर। अग्नि बैताल वीर मारी मर।।

    इन्हहिं मारू, तोंहि शमथ रामकी। राखु नाथ मर्याद नाम की।।

    here it is clearly written that sapath has been given to kill bhooth preth pichaas etc.....not for doing any material worldly work
    so please dont make false rumors in public.,

    ReplyDelete
  44. my wife and i am facing a lot of things that are not usual in between us.blaming each other with no reason,sitting in room and feeling uncomfortable with each other,physical activities are also not sound normal,ghar may ek ajeeb sa dar aur sannata rahta hai,baat kartey samay hum baar marney ki baatey kartey hai,rotey hai.jhatkey se door ho jaatey hain.we dont have any reason but still....our facial looks n behaviour bcome agressive instantily.we say each other some time,pata nahin kya ho raha hai.

    ReplyDelete
  45. "Dhup deiye jo jappey hamesha takey tan anhi rahe kalesha"

    The above is last slok of Bajrang Bann, It is utter nonsense to decide Hanuman Ji get angry on Bhaktas...

    When person does Bhakti with Shuddha Chitt, his bhakti is accepted by lord.

    Please don't spread such non consultate views on forums / blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  46. What ever mantram also the most important is the purpose of chanting that mantram.That means we cant use tha word at all in temple also its all about why we using it when and where..Jai Bajrange Bali!!

    ReplyDelete